Yummy, chewy, salty, good ol' fashioned chocolate chips cookies. I made these for my grandpas for Father's Day and they quite enjoyed them!
1/3 cup butter, softened
1/3 cup shortening
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 scant teaspoon kosher salt
1-2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together butter, shortening, and sugars (by hand always makes for a better cookie!)
3. Add in the egg and vanilla and stir until combined
4. Add the dry ingredients and mix. Add chocolate chips
5. Bake on a lightly greased cookie sheet for 8-10 minutes.
source: recipe from here
Have any questions about this recipe? email me at firstname.lastname@example.org